Astronomy Picture of the Day
Fred with a drone: I was ARRESTED for flying this drone...

Followers

World Clock - Time Zones

 

Time ConverterTime Converter

Thursday, August 1, 2024

I was ARRESTED for flying this drone...

Apr 23, 2023
I am no longer a big drone person. Little drones for the win. Current pricing on the DJI Mini 3 Pro is here: https://amzn.to/3JEuTXs Personally ive never had too many issues flying drones. I respectfully avoid crowded areas - away from cities for the most part. But... flying directly over police officers was a very poor decision. Especially with a larger unregistered drone. From now on - I'll only be flying the little guys! This video is not sponsored. I was fined 250 Euros by the German Police - so I made sure to use the drone footage in my Self Driving Taxi video here:    • How do Robot Taxis Work?! - First Drive!  

No comments:

Post a Comment